About Paralegals at VERDIN
Paralegals perform a large array of tasks, no day is completely alike. Paralegals at VERDIN are expected to have sound judgment, use common sense, and conduct work ethically. Most importantly, VERDIN paralegals enjoy serving clients.
About the Position:
- Fill out immigration forms
- Handle high call volume of both existing clients and past clients
- Ensure clients receive best customer service experience
- Strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate with clients, witnesses, law enforcement, attorneys, and other professionals
- Meet with clients to gather documents as needed
- Prepare clients for hearings, CIS appointments, or consular appointments
- Research facts and law of the case, gather and analyze relevant information for the case, and report findings to the attorney
- Perform administrative duties such as enter important cases notes, calendar hearings/CIS interviews, maintain client folders, filing, and enter mail.
- Complete various tasks assigned by upper management
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experienced immigration paralegal
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Very organized and high level attention to detail
- Hardworking, reliable, and trustworthy
- Great attitude and team work mentality
Only experienced paralegal resumes will be considered. If you think you are the person for this job, please send your resume and expected pay to email@example.com and type “Paralegal Position” on the subject line.