Where is Johnson County Detention Center?
1800 Ridgemar Drive
Cleburne, TX 76031
How can I get information about a detainee in Johnson County Detention Center?
If you need information about a detainee housed in Johnson County Detention Center:
You can call: (817) 645-2918 – 24 hours a day
When you call have the detainee’s following information ready:
– First, last and hyphenated name (hyphenated name example: Henry John-Smith)
– Any aliases (false or assumed identity) he or she may use
– Date of Birth
– Country of Birth
How can I get in touch with a detainee in Johnson County D.C.?
To get in touch with a detainee:
You can call: (817) 645-2918
(Unfortunately, you will not be transferred directly to the detainee)
You will need:
– Detainee’s full name
– Detainee’s Alien Registration Number
– Telephone number where you can be reached
It’s also suggested you indicate the hours in which detainee can contact you. The detainee will be given your message.
– You will need to deposit money into detainee’s account in order for him or her to make calls.
How can I deposit money into a detainee’s account in Johnson County D.C.?
– Make money order to detainee
– Money order must include detainee’s full name and Alien Registration Number
– Mail money order to Johnson County Detention Center
* Remember to include detainee’s full name and Alien # , plus your name and address.
OR Prepaid Telephonic Account
This account works like a prepaid card. Every time the detainee calls the number registered with this account, the account is credited.
You can call: 1 800- 483- 8314
If you have any questions about this process, call Johnson County Detention Center: (817) 645-2918
What are Johnson County D.C. visitation hours?
Saturdays and Sundays: 8:00 AM- 10:30 AM
Visits shall not exceed 30 minutes.