Isaul Verdin, Esq.
Dallas Immigration Law – Texas Board Certified Immigration Lawyer
Isaul Verdin, VERDIN Founder, Managing Partner
Mr. Isaul Verdin is a Texas Board Certified Immigration Lawyer with over 19 years of federal trial experience.
He established VERDIN as a specialist boutique immigration law firm; serving the needs of immigrants nationwide.
Mr. Verdin has testified as an expert in federal criminal cases, as well as testified in state bar grievance cases.
He served as a Captain in the U.S. Army; and has served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney prosecuting federal criminal cases.
Board Certified Immigration Lawyer, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 18 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. As a son of Mexican immigrants, my mission is to help as many immigrants as possible to realize the American Dream. I focus my practice on defending immigrants in complex removal proceedings, as well as helping immigrant entrepreneurs establish companies in the U.S. and obtaining E and L visas. In addition, my firm will fight in any Immigration Court located throughout the United States to ensure the best possible solution for our clients that face the threat of deportation.”
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments. He focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration; including E-1 Visas, E2 Visas, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. Business opportunities in the U.S. include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services.
Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented a French-based private company in its expansion into the US to establish a luxury fashion business and to acquire an E2 visa for its principal and essential workers.
- Represented a Mexican-based private company in its expansion into the US to acquire multiple real estate holdings, to implement a retail strategy, and to obtain E2 visas for the principal and several key executives.
- Represented a Colombian-based private industrial company in its global expansion into the US to establish a new business division in HVAC systems and acquired E2 visas for its principals and key executives.
- Represented a Pakistani-based private technology company to establish a new business division in the US in software and mobile application development, and to acquire E2 visas for its founders.
- Represented a Canadian-based private real estate company in its merger with an American company to expand its holdings in the US, and acquired E2 visas for its principals.
- Represented a Mexican-based private human resources company that services US based clients to obtain an E1 visa by highlighting its cross border business with the US.
- Represented a client under investigation by the FBI to negotiate successful terms.
- Represented clients in immigration courts applying 212c waivers, cancellation of removal, and readjustment strategies.
State Bar of Texas (1999)
United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D.) (1999)
Pepperdine University, Malibu (B.A.) (1996)
AVVO Top Attorney and Client’s Choice Award 2018
D Magazine Award for Dallas Best Lawyers 2017
D Magazine Award for Dallas Best Lawyers 2015
Board Certified, Immigration Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Stars 2012 Edition
Meritorious Service Medal, Unites States Army
American Jurisprudence Award in International Law, Loyola Law School