Job Openings: Office Assistant Position
About Office Assistant at VERDIN
Office Assistants perform an array of tasks as needed in the office from assisting the attorneys, paralegals, receptionists, and or the file clerk. It is imperative that office assistants be able to follow direction and use common sense when performing tasks.
About the Position:
- Full Time Position
- Strong oral and written skills to effectively communicate with law enforcement, attorneys, and other professionals
- Gather and organize documents as needed
- Perform administrative duties such as enter cases notes, calendar hearings/CIS interviews, maintain client folders, filing, scanning, copying, and enter mail.
- Complete various tasks assigned by upper management
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Very organized and high level attention to detail
- Hardworking, reliable, and trustworthy
- Great attitude and team work mentality
If you think you are the person for this job, please send your resume and expected pay to firstname.lastname@example.org and type “Paralegal Position” on the subject line.