Immigrant Entrepreneurs in Texas Generate Billions of Dollars in Business Revenue
E1 and E2 Visa Businesses Grow Local Texas Economies
• In 2015, immigrants accounted for 42.2 percent of Texas business owners in the Houston/Baytown/Sugar Land metropolitan area, 22.6 percent in the Dallas metro area, 19.3 percent in San Antonio, and 11.8 percent in the Austin/Round Rock metro area.
• In 2013, Texas attracted $26.4 billion from around the world, or more than 12 percent of all foreign direct investment (FDI) in the U.S., according to the Financial Times and Bloomberg. Texas Foreign Direct Investments ranked third in the US between 2009 and 2013; only California and New York had more foreign direct investments.
• E2 Visa Businesses Hire U.S. Employees: In applying for an E2 Visa,the E2 Visa foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S.
• E2 Visa Applicants – 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law assists in all phases of the E2 Visa Application process. We will help you to create a Five Year Business Plan – and more. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact VERDIN.
Source: American Immigration Council, Immigrants in Texas 2017
E2 Visa Points to Know
• Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed Five Year Business Plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
• 5 Year Business Plan Assistance: VERDIN will assist in creating your Five Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact VERDIN.
• Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor / entrepreneur should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
• Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household.
• Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income. We advise on all strategies and tools available, such as VIBE; a free tool the U.S. government uses this tool to investigate businesses.
E2 Visa Business Planning
VERDIN provides international clients strategic advice on starting and operating a new venture to secure immigration benefits. We address preliminary business planning to include business modeling, legal entity selection, business plan preparation and revision; and business document preparation for incorporations and owner agreements.
We are experienced in handling complex E2 investor cases. We routinely deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US embassies and consulates around the world to help our clients achieve their investor visas. We develop strategies to effectively navigate the statutory and regulatory requirements. Equally important, we stay informed on changes related to policies and procedures affecting our client’s investor cases.
In addition, we assist E2 designated businesses petition for foreign employees with special qualifications that are essential for the business.
E2 Visa Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul VERDIN has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. VERDIN focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul VERDIN, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Toll Free Number: (800) 656-4232
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- To send an email to us, go to our Contact page.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
See Google Map
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Toll Free Number: (800)-656-4232