E2 Visa Tips
VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law works with E-1 Visa and E-2 Visa international investors and entrepreneurs to establish their business in Texas or the U.S. The VERDIN Immigration Law attorney team is established and well-respected in the north Texas region and the US.
VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law was established in 2008. See VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law Awards.
Please Contact Us.
E2 Visa Applications – Get Assistance from an Experienced Immigration Attorney
Because E2 Visa strategies must be carefully documented and implemented, it is recommended to acquire the services of an experienced immigration attorney, Board Certified in Immigration.
E2 Visa Business Opportunities
VERDIN’s business and investor group provides help to clients wanting to establish and/or expand their business operations in the United States. We have helped clients in multiple industries to include: international trade, real estate, restaurants and hospitality, technology, beauty and fashion, retail and services.
VERDIN represents clients in business planning and E visa matters involving real estate ventures, technology start-ups, business acquisitions, or new business formations. See E2 Investment Visa Potential Booming in Frisco TX Area.
Our team is especially focused on forming a strategic relationship with our clients to aid them to succeed in the early planning stages. Many of our clients retain us at early stage planning to maximize opportunities for success.
E2 Visa Business Planning
VERDIN provides international clients strategic advice on starting and operating a new venture to secure immigration benefits.
We address preliminary business planning to include business modeling, legal entity selection, business plan preparation and revision; and business document preparation for incorporations and owner agreements.
We are experienced in handling complex E2 investor cases. We routinely deal with US Citizenship and Immigration Services, US embassies and consulates around the world to help our clients achieve their investor visas.
We develop strategies to effectively navigate the statutory and regulatory requirements. Equally important: we stay informed on changes related to policies and procedures affecting our client’s investor cases.
In addition, we assist E2 designated businesses petition for foreign employees with special qualifications that are essential for the business.
E2 Visa Points to Know
1. Plan to Succeed: The U.S. government wants to see that the foreign investor has planned for success. Accordingly, the investor should provide a detailed five year business plan – forecasting capacity to generate sufficient revenue to exceed minimal living standards.
2. Five Year Business Plan Assistance: VERDIN will assist in creating your Five Year Business Plan. Call 214-741-1700 or 800-656-4232; or Contact VERDIN.
3. Create US Job Opportunities: The foreign investor should provide evidence to show that the enterprise will create job opportunities in the U.S. By expanding jobs in the U.S. economy, the investor can increase his or her probabilities of obtaining the E2 visa.
4. Provide Evidence for Income Generation: An E2 applicant is to provide evidence that the enterprise will generate significant income at a level that is above a standard living income for the total number of family members in the investor’s household.
5. Provide Documentation for Source of E2 Visa Investment: If the enterprise has the capacity to generate significant income then the investor should provide evidence. For example, if the enterprise has already generated high sales volume, then the investor should provide bank statements and Profit & Loss statements to support the declaration of high income. We advise on all strategies and tools available, such as VIBE; a free tool the U.S. government uses this tool to investigate businesses.
E1 Visa, E2 Visa or Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul VERDIN has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. VERDIN focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields; including real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
Isaul Verdin has testified as an expert in federal criminal cases, as well as testified in state bar grievance cases. He served as a Captain in the U.S. Army; and has served as a Special Assistant United States Attorney prosecuting federal criminal cases.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul VERDIN, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Toll Free Number: (800) 656-4232
VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law
900 Jackson St. Suite 535
Dallas, Texas 75202
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
See Google Map
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Toll Free Number: (800)-656-4232