VERDIN Law is Now in Plano!
VERDIN Immigration Law Plano
6900 N. Dallas Parkway Suite #120
Plano TX, 75024
By Appointment Only
To make an appointment with our attorneys at the Plano office, call 214-741-1700.
Photo Credit: https://kbs.com/property/legacy-town-center-i-iii
Founder and Managing Partner
Board Certified Texas Board of Legal Specialization: Immigration and Nationality Law
Ms. Lefebvre’s practice includes Removal Defense, Family Based Immigration, Citizenship and Naturalization, Business and Investor Visas, and I-9 Compliance.
VERDIN Immigration Law Plano Office
We now have a second office conveniently located in Legacy Town Center II in Plano; just off Dallas North Tollway at Tennyson Parkway.
There is free covered parking available in the parking garage adjacent to our office.
The VERDIN Plano office location is within walking distance to The Shops at Legacy. This popular center has shopping and many fine restaurants.
VERDIN Law Plano Office Freeway Access
Our new Plano office location is:
- Ten minutes from I-635
- 2.5 miles north of State Highway 190
- 20-25 minutes from DFW Airport, via SH 121 and the Lewisville bypass.
VERDIN Immigration Law Plano Office – Appointment Only
Currently, our Plano immigration law office is open by appoint ONLY.
To make an appointment with our immigration attorneys at the Plano office, call 214-741-1700.
Immigration Questions? Please Contact VERDIN Law
Isaul Verdin has extensive experience advising multinational companies and entrepreneurs on complex US immigration matters involving investments.
Mr. Verdin focuses on advising companies on structuring entities, acquisitions, and strategic expansion to satisfy US immigration E-1, E2, L1A, L1B, or EB-1 objectives in a variety of fields. These business opportunities include real estate, aviation, technology, manufacturing, retail, luxury goods, and professional services. Additionally, he litigates deportation defense matters throughout the US.
VERDIN boasts a combined 70 years of experience in immigration law. Since its inception, VERDIN has gained a reputation for prevailing in even the most complicated immigration matters.
“As a Board Certified, Immigration Lawyer (Texas Board of Legal Specialization) with over 17 years of experience, my passion is immigration law. We will listen to your concerns, answer all your questions, and expertly guide you through your immigration process.” ~ Isaul Verdin, Founder and Managing Attorney
VERDIN business hours are from 8-5PM Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to contact VERDIN. Please read the options below and reach out to us.
- To schedule an appointment at any of our locations please call our main number listed below.
- If this is your first time contacting VERDIN, please enter your information in side bar and someone will contact you shortly. If you contact us after business hours or over the weekend, we will contact you the next business day.
- If you prefer to Skype, please provide us with your Skype caller identification.
- If you are an existing client and wish to speak with a specific person at VERDIN, please click on “Our Team” in the navigation menu above and choose from one of our team members.
Main Number: (214) 741-1700
Toll Free Number: (800) 656-4232