VERDIN Immigration Law, Dallas and Plano




We have two locations to serve the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Please click on the location links below to see all details for each location; including Google Map.

VERDIN Law Dallas     VERDIN Law Plano

Questions and Appointments, Please Call:

Main Number: (214) 741-1700 Toll Free Number: (800) 656-4232

Read More
US Visas for Business,VERDIN Dallas E2 Visas,VERDIN Dallas Immigration Attorney,VERDIN E2 Visa Attorney,VERDIN Immigration Law Plano

Honduras TPS Ends – Alternate Immigration Option

Termination of Honduras TPS Program | E2 Visa Option for Business Owners The termination of the TPS program for citizens of Honduras has been announced....
Read More
Read More

US Business Visas for Australian Citizens

United States is Australia’s 3rd Largest Goods Trading Partner US Business Visas for Entrepreneurs and Company Expansions By Isaul Verdin, VERDIN Founder and Managing Partner VERDIN...
Read More
Read More
VERDIN Immigration Law - L-1A Visa Non Immigrant Intracompany Transfers

E Visas for UK Citizens

U.K. Leads Foreign Direct Investment in Texas US Business Entrepreneur Visas, E-1 and E-2 Visas Scroll To: E1 Visas, E2 Visas, Texas Economic Outlook For...
Read More
Read More
VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law - DACA 2018

DACA Ordered to Re-open After 90 Day Delay

Federal Judge Orders Re-Opening of DACA | 90 Day Delay Applies for Presidential Comments | DREAMers Hope for DACA Restoration A third federal judge on...
Read More
Read More
VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law - Foreign Direct Investment E2 Visas, Downton Dallas

Texas E Visa Foreign Direct Investment, E1 and E2 Visas

Texas Business-Friendly Climate E2 Treaty Investor Visa and E1 Treaty Trader Visas Texas is an economic powerhouse. If Texas were a nation, it would rank...
Read More
Read More
VERDIN Dallas Immigration Law - E Visas Foreign Direct Investment

Treaty Countries for US E Visas

E-1 Visa and E-2 Visa Treaty Countries Treaty Trader (E-1 Visa) and Treaty Investor (E-2 Visa) visas are for citizens of countries with which the...
Read More
Read More
VERDIN Immigration Law - What are E2 Visas

E1 Visa Tips – How to Document Professional Services

E1 Visa Update 2018 | Professional Services Information | E1 visas can now be considered by international businesses engaged in professional services that are seeking...
Read More
Read More
USCIS logo

How to Avoid Immigration Scams

Common Immigration Scams - Caveat Emptor Caveat Emptor = Latin for 'Let the Buyer Beware' | It seems that where there are individuals with money...
Read More

About VERDIN Law

At VERDIN, the client will always be the highest priority.
VERDIN believes that communication is the lifeblood of the attorney-client relationship.

Built on a foundation of exceptional customer service, VERDIN is highly regarded for its responsiveness to clients. We understand that our clients are entrusting their jobs, families, and futures to the firm, and we treat that trust with the utmost respect.

Investment-Based Immigration – We obtain trader (E-1) and investor (E-2 and EB-5) visas for entrepreneurs from treaty countries around the world wanting to do business in the United States. We also work with managerial and executive (L-1A) and specialized knowledge (L-1B) employee transfer visas, and extraordinary ability (EB-1) residency for multinational executives.

Deportation Defense Litigation – We litigate on behalf of clients in removal proceedings at all stages of the process.

Family-Based Immigration – We obtain green cards and other benefits based on family relationships or crime victimization through adjustment of status or consular processing.

Learn More

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) Visas

Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are non-immigrant visas for citizens of countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation. For a list of participating countries, select Treaty Countries.

To qualify for an E Visa, you must be coming to the United States to:
• Engage in substantial trade (including trade in services or technology) in qualifying activities, principally between the United States and the treaty country;
• Develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which you have invested a substantial amount of capital.

⇒ For an E-1 visa, business must be principally between the United States and the treaty country.
⇒ For an E-2 Visa, visa applicants must develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the applicant has invested;
or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital. However, there is no set amount of capital required.

Learn More
Dallas Immigration Attorneys | VERDIN LAW Dallas, Plano ·